Bucket List

If you haven't seen the movie The Bucket List, it's pretty good. I don't care much for Jack Nicholson, but I do like my Morgan Freeman. Anyway, this is one of the assignments I have lined up for my class; we'll watch the movie and then they have to start their own Bucket List - i.e., things they want to do/accomplish before they kick the bucket. So I've been trying to think about my own list - things that I really want to do before going Home. I'll go ahead and preface my list by saying that living my life for Christ is a gimme - that goes without saying. But, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but my list is practically nonexistent. Which means I have no life. No dreams. Who knew I was so, um, missing? I guess I'll make it a work in progress. So far the only things I can come up with are:

1. Ride in a hot air balloon
2. Learn to knit & crochet to make blankets & sweaters for charity.
3. Lose (none-of-your-business-how-many) pounds.
4. Play the piano more - or rather, again.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds