1. Playing our Christmas cd’s for the first time of the season.

2. Putting our tree up and reminiscing about decorations.

3. Our annual tradition of shopping for one new ornament for the tree.

4. Buying gifts for others, and wrapping them.

5. Spending Christmas Eve with my family – all day!

6. Drinking coffee while my son opens gifts Christmas morning.

7. Our nativity set.

8. Listening to my dad read the Christmas Story.

9. The house with the giant Snoopy on the roof.

10. Christmas card lane (houses with giant Christmas cards in the yard).

11. Two weeks off work!

12. Our Santa collection.

13. Singing Christmas songs with Boy Wonder.

14. The Real Meaning of Christmas - celebrating the birth of the One who loves us most.

15. Contemplating what Mary's journey must have been like, thinking about how she must have felt, what she must have thought.

1 comments:

I smiled as I read this and the images flashed in my mind. I saw dad sitting there with his Bible reading, the giant snoopy on that house in town...even imagined seeing boy wonder dive in while you sip coffee. Good things to consider while you pick up the wrapping paper off the floor.

9:27 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds