Regrets

No matter how long I'm a single mom, there are still days when it feels like life is spiraling. I know it's most likely because Boy Wonder is still with the Toad and has been since Christmas morning. He was planning to come home tonight, but called and asked if he could stay until tomorrow night. He's having a good time with his cousins, so I see no harm in letting him stay.

I've just been thinking about the time wasted since I've been in school - the 2-3 years of time I couldn't give to Boy Wonder, the things we couldn't do together, the times I've been too tired to play or talk. Perhaps I should never have gone back to school. Boy Wonder is in 6th grade; in 6 more years he'll be off to college. These years can never be replaced.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds