Test time

So next week I take my comprehensive exam. This is basically a 5-question test, applied in nature, with a 5-10 page requirement per question. I have been nearly crazy, tied in knots over this. It doesn't matter that I have a 4.0 on my classes; all I can think about is that I have only 2 chances to pass this test. If I don't pass it in those 2 shots I'm out of the program. That means $60,000 in debt and no degree; everyone at work knowing I failed. It makes me want to barf just thinking about it. But I have been praying diligently for wisdom, and reminding myself that He did literally save me from death those few years ago when the local docs nearly killed me. And He has brought me through every class, every assignment - He has earned every "A", not me. I ran across this verse this week on a devotional a sometimes read, and it has been a great comfort to me:

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. II Corinthians 2:5

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds